Experience in transfer pricing
Olga specializes in the implementation of projects in the field of transfer pricing and international taxation, in particular, she participated in and managed projects in the following areas:
- risk assessment in the field of transfer pricing, development of methodology, preparation of Russian and international transfer pricing documentation for a number of large Russian and international MNEs (including for MNEs in the field of nonferrous and ferrous metallurgy), centralization of the function of transfer pricing risk management, development of relevant business processes, methodologies and regulations;
- analysis of transfer pricing and international tax issues in projects related to asset restructuring, development of export, financial, management and operational structures;
- development of tax efficient export trade structures, management structures, and structures for acquiring foreign assets by large Russian companies;
- development of mechanisms for allocation of expenses between the companies of the group in order to calculate the actual profitability / prices under controlled transactions, development of a defense position regarding transfer pricing in case of disputes between a taxpayer and tax authorities in various jurisdictions and development of a methodology for filling out notifications on controlled transactions;
- development and automation of transfer pricing business processes, including verification of intra-group turnovers, benchmarking studies conducting and calculation of profitability;
- BEPS projects for large Russian groups of companies, including preparation of the Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR), Master files and Local files, analysis of risk indicators;
- automation of the process of preparing notifications on controlled transactions and Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR) based on the developed IT solutions.
Experience in tax management and tax function automation
Olga participated in and managed projects in the following areas:
- preparation of companies for entering the tax monitoring regime at all stages: diagnostics of business processes, choosing the approach to information interaction with tax authorities, preparation of a package of documents for entering the tax monitoring regime in accordance with the requirements of the Russian tax legislation, development and methodological support for the implementation of the Data Mart software for the largest taxpayers based on SAP, Oracle, 1C and other systems, negotiations with the tax authorities in the process of joining tax monitoring;
- development of internal control system (ICS) for companies: diagnostics of the existing ICS, analysis of local regulatory documents for compliance with the requirements of the Russian tax legislation, diagnostics of business processes, risks and control procedures, development of an action plan and recommendations for improving ICS, automation of ICS reporting based on developed IT solutions;
- automation of the formation of accounting and tax accounting registers;
- development of IT solutions to control the tax function for Russian holdings and automation of preparing tax reports, including automation of processes of notifications preparation and reporting on controlled foreign companies (CFCs), taking into account the requirements of the Russian tax legislation and effective tax administration of the Group's subsidiaries;
- consulting services connected with the organization of electronic document management.
In the Media
Comments for Kommersant on Ministry of Finance amendments to the Russian Tax Code aimed at improving tax monitoring.
Comments for RBC on proposed amendments to the Tax Code that provide new opportunities for regulating disputes related to international operations.