Alexander joined KPMG in 2012, and implemented more than 100 projects in management consulting. His key areas of expertise include:
- corporate strategy and strategies for different business fields;
- complex growth, development and transformation programmes;
- developing new businesses and changing business models;
- increasing business value;
- management models and organizational changes.
Alexander also has experience in legal support of investment projects, corporate conflicts and disputes between shareholders.