Irina Narysheva joined KPMG practice in 2003. Before KPMG she worked 5 years in international law firm CMS.
Irina is engaged in various projects including M&A transaction support, business restructuring, setting up corporate management structures for large groups of companies and joint ventures, legal support of investment projects.
Irina represented clients' interests in courts of arbitration of the Russian Federation in relation to corporate disputes, real estate title disputes, invalidation of transactions, disputes related to power abuse by corporate management.
Irina is a member of Governmental Expert group for development of legislation in the area of corporate, administrative and bankruptcy law formed by the Ministry of Economics.
Examples of Irina’s work experience include:
- Development of a legal concept and documentation to create a single corporate management center for foreign upstream assets in over 20 jurisdictions for one of the Russia’s leading oil and gas companies with due account of specific aspects of agreements and licenses for the exploration and production of mineral resources in various jurisdictions.
- Transaction for the acquisition of a 50% equity share and structuring of a shareholders agreement using the “earn-out” mechanisms for the Europe’s largest energy company as part of a phased acquisition of power generating assets in Russia.
- Support of over 100 projects for large state-owned and private companies in legal due diligence of acquired assets, and M&A transaction support.
- Structuring a number of projects related to the construction of large facilities, comprehensive development of territory including the development of a legal structure of relations between the parties, and legal project documentation.
- Legal support of international corporate restructuring for a number of major companies.
- Development of legislative concept for introduction of JOAs and risk operators agreements in Russian subsoil laws based on international experience.
- Advising leading Russian oil & gas companies with respect to legislative interpretation and approach to assignment of subsoil use licenses hugely impacting tax treatment of respective operations to form a legal position for negotiation with federal ministries.
In the Media
Comments for Vedomosti on the requirements for the relocation of companies to the SAR.
Comments for Izvestia on the draft law on the acquisition of large shareholdings, developed by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.
An interview for Pravo.ru on how the pandemic impacted the work of KPMG Law and what new skills the lawyers had to develop.
Comments for Vedomosti on the creation of a single financial monitoring body at the EU level to monitor and implement anti-money laundering operations in the financial sphere.
Comments for Russia 24 on the 'regulatory guillotine'.
Comments for Vedomosti on the revenue growth of KPMG Law.
Comments for Vedomosti on the legal consequences of establishing and implementing cartel agreements in procurement prcoesses.
Comments for Vedomosti on a draft law on the principles of permitting activities.
Comments for RBC on selling state-owned stakes in joint-stock companies.
Comments for the Kommersant supplement on the business programme of the St. Petersburg International Legal Forum.
Comments for Kommersant on the St. Petersburg International Legal Forum.
Comments for Pravo.ru on KPMG activities related to legal services.
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, honours degree
Member of the Expert Council on Improving Corporate Legislation, Bankruptcy Legislation, Valuation Activities and Special Administrative Regions under the Government Commission for Economic Development and Integration