Before joining KPMG Forensic in July 2010 Daria worked in the Corporate Security department of a major Russian retail company, where she analyzed the key business processes to identify tax and legal, and corruption and fraud risks. Daria also worked as a credit specialist in a Russian bank.
Data analytics & IT product development engagements
Daria manages Data Analytics team responsible for the development of IT products. The following stand-alone solutions were developed under her supervision:
- RADAR – an automated tool designed to identify counterparties’ affiliations, potential conflicts of interest and signs of insolvency;
- BI-tools designed to identify risks in various business and operating processes including identification of suspicious transactions in big data.
Forensic Technology engagements
Daria supervises Hotline projects, in the course of which the team installs and supports several communication channels, including telephone line, web-portal, chat-bots and e-mail, for companies from various industries, as well as develops marketing materials and conducts trainings for the employees.
Daria participated in imaging of suspects’ hard drives for further analysis in order to identify signs of information erasing, and to retrieve evidence of fraud or unethical behavior by the Company’s employees.
Fraud, theft and corruption investigation engagements
Daria took part in the following projects:
- financial fraud investigation: tracing assets, revealing bad faith operations and suspicious transactions, checking the compliance with FCPA provisions jointly with the UK and US specialists;
- investigation of fraud cases in internal processes (procurement, sales, etc.) in various sectors, such as construction, automotive industry, coal mining, consumer goods and pharmaceuticals;
- identification and assessment of reputational, commercial and other risks.
In the Media
Comments for Kommersant on demand for corporate search engines.
Comments for Delovoy Peterburg on greater demand for collaboration and remote control systems in both IT security and HR management.
An article for RBC Pro on the advantages of using modern technologies in the work of security services.
Comments for Forbes on the results of a survey of IT executives in Russian companies.
An article for Bankovskoe Delo on business process automation in client identification.
Economic Security of Business Entities, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) certification, in progress
QlikView certificate (designer and developer)
Tceh certificate in “Product Manager in IT”