Ilarion manages several key projects on consulting clients from various sectors of the economy, including oil, chemical and metallurgical industries, as well as trade, telecommunications and IT-technologies, etc. Ilarion has extensive experience in the following areas:
- transfer pricing diagnostics for companies and advising clients on Russian and international taxation and transfer pricing
- conducting benchmarking studies and implementation of the best practices for solving business problems, including structuring of supply chains, trade function, accounting and tax functions
- preparation of transfer pricing documentation for substantiating prices in transactions with goods, services, intangible assets and financial operations; obtaining APAs from Russian tax authorities
- development of methodology and business process regulations, including those in the area of determining prices for goods and services in intragroup transactions, cost allocation models and document management
- development of a system for monitoring compliance with tax laws and transfer pricing rules, including requirements of the Russian Tax Code and tax codes of foreign jurisdictions
- implementation of the best practices aimed at meeting BEPS requirements, including those related to country-by-country reporting and minimizing transfer pricing risks
- development of IT solutions that focus on controlling tax function for Russian holdings, as well as solutions for automated preparation of tax reporting, including transfer pricing reports
- preparation and implementation of project solutions for automation of tax accounting and tax calculation, organization of tax accounting
- assistance in preparing companies for joining the tax monitoring regime, including the development of Data Mart software for accounting systems such as SAP, Oracle, 1C and development of methodology for generating a tax audit file for conducting control procedures in the information system
In the Media
Comments for Vedomosti on the transfer of the right to issue electronic digital signatures to the Federal Tax Service.
Comments for Kommersant on the advantages of tax monitoring for business.
Comments for RBC on whether it makes sense for Russia to introduce a digital tax.
An article for Forbes on the effect a global trend of countering the withdrawal of intangible assets to offshore accounts will have on Russian companies.
Comments for Vedomosti on proposed OECD changes to tax the largest tech giants.
Comments for The Moscow Times on the potential introduction of new taxes on international tech giants.
Comments for RBC on projected budget growth resulting from the adoption of a digital services tax (3%) in France.
Comments for Tass on the abolition of direct transfer pricing control.