Anton joined KPMG in 2018. Before joining the firm, he worked for Gazprom neft PJSC, where he held various senior positions, including Deputy Head of Division for Legal Support of Major International Projects and Integration, and Head of Division for management of intellectual property. In 2005–2012, Anton worked for Ernst & Young (CIS) B.V., where in 2012 he was a Senior Manager in corporate practice.
He specializes in international O&G upstream projects, intellectual property, joint venture transactions, M&A projects, legal due diligence procedures, legal support of construction projects (green-field projects).
Anton’s experience includes:
- drafting product sharing agreement (PSA) for O&G production from the offshore block in Caspian Sea and international Treaty to support the PSA for the oil and gas company
- participation in M&A project of a major Russian state oil producer and British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company in the USA (Stones ultra-deep-water oil field, Gulf of Mexico, deal structuring, drafting FOA and JOA)
- establishing a joint venture of a major Russian state oil producer and a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company for the extraction of hard-to-recover oil reserves in Russia with subsequent legal support of this joint venture
- enhancement of the intellectual property management system of major Russian state oil producer
- incorporation of technological partnerships of a major Russian state oil producer with an international oilfield services companies and other companies including for development of technology based on artificial intellect and technologies of big data analysis
- legal support of creation of the IT platform based on the blockchain technology for an aircraft subsidiary of a major Russian state oil company
- participation in more than 30 legal due diligence procedures
In the Media
Comments for Kommersant on the market entry potential of licensed branded goods.
Comments for Vedomosti on the balanced regulation of new technologies as a factor for economic growth.