Oksana joined KPMG in 2013. She has experience in information systems architecture development and implementation, as well as an in-depth understanding of technical and business aspects of using IT solutions to optimize processes in companies.
Oksana's extensive experience includes:
- transformation of the IT function of a major oil company (top 3), including development of target processes and organizational structure, target model of centers of excellence, procurement target model and financial management processes in IT;
- development of a sourcing strategy for a major oil holding company (top 3);
- development of a digital strategy for a major oil company;
- development of a service catalogue and processes of its management, as well as a tariff design;
- development of an IT application architecture for the financial function of a large oil company;
- analysis of the operating model and recommendations on improving the efficiency of the IT function of a bank (top 3), including independent analysis of the bank's cost effectiveness, development of recommendations and measures to align indicators with best practices;
- development of recommendations on changing IT strategy/operational plans related to the IT function in order to align with best international practices.
In the Media
Comments for Kommersant on Russian financial institutions transitioning to the domestic software from 2021.
Comments for Izvestia on the features of modern ATMs.
Comments for RBC on using video identification for opening bank accounts remotely.