Alexey joined KPMG in 2005. He has considerable experience in advising clients on the matters of corporate law, pre-acquisition legal due diligence, restructuring of companies, legal support with respect to acquisition of various assets under the Russian law.
Alexey’s recent experience includes assistance in M&A transactions for a major Russian oil companies and other clients:
- legal due diligence of the largest oil and gas producing assets in Russian Federation and abroad, oil and gas refineries, oil loading ports
- legal due diligence of the largest nuclear facilities manufacturer group of companies in Russia
- transaction support concerning acquisition of the above-mentioned assets
- development of intergroup cash-flow optimization structure by means of multilateral set-off scheme (including drafting of all required documentation) for the largest Russian gas producer
- transaction support concerning the outsourcing of all network infrastructure from one of the biggest Russian cellular services provider