Maxim joined KPMG in 2016 having more than 15 years experience in IT. Previously Maxim worked for a fintech development company as a product manager. His professional experience includes:
- product development management
- custom IT platforms development
- implementation of IT solutions for business-process automation and optimization
The most notable projects:
- managing the development of internet banking for a major Russian telecommunications operator; management of three SCRUM teams, resulting in the development of backend connecting over 20 telecom, banking, and financial payment sytems as part of 600 business-processes, successful launch of MVP
- managing the development and redesign of terminal payment processing UI for one of the largest Russian telecommunications operators
- task tracker for marketing services in three major automotive companies – product design and development from scratch
- development of task tracker for a major IT-integrator
- development of an OSS/BSS system for B2B telecom operator from scratch
Maxim's teaching experience includes 5 years of teaching computer science and 2 years – software engineering.
In the media
Comments for RZD Digital Transformation Journal on implementing digital twins in Russia.
Comments for Smart Manufacturing on what is required for launching a digital twin.