KPMG Indirect Tax Services
Global Indirect Tax Services
KPMG’s Global Indirect Tax Services helps clients deliver real value to their business from indirect tax.
Helps clients deliver real value to their business from indirect tax.
INDIRECT TAX SERVICES
KPMG Indirect tax services
- advising on the tax treatment and structuring of transactions and supply chains
- advising on the indirect tax consequences of entering new markets and undertaking corporate transactions
- assisting in reducing indirect tax costs and in managing transfer pricing matters and related valuation issues
- supporting businesses subject to tax audits or other investigations by tax or customs' authorities
- in certain countries, KPMG member firms can also advise on the legal aspects* of indirect tax, including contract review, dispute resolution and litigation.
Governance, process & technology, analytics
- working with in-house tax teams to help develop and execute effective indirect tax management strategies including effective systems, processes, controls and governance
- indirect tax and non-tax data analytics
- tax engine implementations
- advising on effective global compliance strategies
- compliance outsourcing, in-sourcing and co-sourcing
- tax management services
- reverse audits
- global VAT recoveries
*Legal services may not be offered to U.S. SEC registrant audit clients, or where otherwise prohibited by law.