Many organizations transform their internal audit and risk management functions to turn disruptive forces into opportunities.
Organizations transform their internal audit to turn disruptive forces into opportunities.
KPMG deploys multidisciplinary teams of professionals experienced in financial and operational internal auditing, IT, risk assessment, shared services, finance management, treasury and financial instruments, and the supply chain to augment and enhance an organization's existing internal audit capabilities.
It works to make internal audit functions, enterprise risk management programs, and risk and controls management more efficient and effective.
KPMG’s top-down, risk-based approach drives value by developing an audit focus directly tied to the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Analyses risk from a business perspective
- Looks forward
- Can be tailored from an entity to a process level
- Is scalable to the client’s needs (we can leverage all or parts of the methodology, depending on the client’s needs)
- Focuses on key processes
- Identifies cost saving opportunities
- Encompasses a variety of audit execution techniques
- Improves governance and compliance, especially where IT has not been subject to audit before and
- Focuses audit reports on management’s action plans