KPMG understands that when it comes to tackling tough problems, our member firms' clients look for a relationship based on trust and facilitated by regular and open communication. We’re pleased that many of the world’s largest Information, Communications and Entertainment companies have chosen KPMG member firms as their business and financial advisor. It is a distinction our Communications & Media professionals work hard to earn each and every day.
Our services focus on assisting our member firms’ clients with key issues facing the communications and media industry including:
- Licensing and rights management.
- Tax implications of digital services.
- Content security.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Competition from traditional and non-traditional players.
- Customer acquisition and retention.
- Consolidation and convergence.
- Strategic alliances and joint ventures.
- Privatization and deregulation.
- Product and technology choices.
- Customer demand for new and improved products and services.
- Shareholder value.
KPMG has the experience, resources, and skills to work with communications and media clients globally to address issues which have an impact on their business.