Global transactions and regulatory scrutiny increasingly compel companies to examine their business relationships in order to assess risk and comply with regulatory mandates.
The environment of increased regulatory scrutiny can create the need for IDD-EDD solutions:
- anti-bribery and corruption regulatory compliance
- anti-money laundering compliance
- financial services regulatory compliance
- risk assessments of current and prospective business partners, agents and vendors
- mergers and acquisitions and other investments in emerging and global markets
- industry and jurisdiction-specific risk