Support in reviewing of settlement of received state aid
Reviewing of settlement of received state aid
KPMG Professionals provide assistance in the implementation phase of the project and help to settle it properly.
KPMG Professionals assist entities interested in obtaining state aid.
The professionalism and experience of KPMG Professionals represent significant added value for clients and provide reducing the engagement of their sources in the process of settlement of granted aid.
Our services includes:
- Advising on the compliance with the requirements of granted state aid and binding law
- Ongoing advisory services regarding state aid
- Support during audit of the project
- Trainings for employees involved in the settlement of the project
- Verification of the fulfillment of responsibilities related to the documentation of costs, introduction of appropriate accounting and tax principles, compliance with disclosure obligation
- Assisting in any potential disputes with the authorities.
It should be noted, that any infringement of the fulfillment of obligations arising from legislation, insufficient or ineffective reporting of state aid, may result in necessity to return of received state aid with interest.