We support financing institutions in their assessment of the financial performance of the borrowers.
We support financing banks and other institutions in their assessment of the financial...
We support financing banks and other institutions in their assessment of the financial performance of the borrowers on the following stages of the financing process:
- Before provision of financing
- In the course of the credit monitoring process
- During restructuring of financing.
Our lender due diligence assistance services include:
- Analysis of prospective borrower’s financial position and performance as well as cash flows prior to provision of financing
- Budgeting accuracy based on historical budgets and variances between budget and actual results
- Analysis of working capital requirements and its seasonality
- Analysis of the cash level projections and cash requirements in the financing period (including ability of the financing repayment)
- Periodical analysis (monitoring) of borrower’s financial position and performance as well as cash flows in the financing period
- Periodical analysis (monitoring) of borrower’s projections (including profit and loss account and cash flows)
- Assessment of borrower’s market position
- Analysis whether debt covenants stipulated in credit agreements are met
- Identification of assets that might potentially be sold for the purpose of repayment of the financing
- Identification and estimation of other significant commitments and contingent liabilities that might endanger financial performance or otherwise adversely affect the borrower's financial position
- Analysis of borrower’s tax position and tax optimisation scenarios
- Operational due diligence of the borrower.