Insights are fuelled by the latest thinking from our global sector and functional teams. They consist of:
- Reference models - provide our consultants with extensive functional and sector models to accelerate client solutions
- Insights wiki - integrated repository with all relevant insights, leading practices and accelerators available for multiple sectors and functions
- Maturity models can be used to assess clients, compare the current state vs leading practice and identify the requirements to achieve the desired level of maturity over time
- Self-service benchmarks - real-time access to quantitative KPIs and associated benchmarks for multiple functional areas across industries and regions.
Methods are a collection of market-leading methods that provide a consistent approach to KPMG’s service delivery:
- Core methods provide our consultants with a definitive and unified collection of methods to support transformational projects
- Journeys represent the integration of multiple methods into transformational approaches
- VDF 2.0 is a global framework for business transformation that enables us to integrate discrete services into a custom transformation approach for your business
Communities: KPMG have leveraged the benefits of Social media and ‘wiki’ functionality, such as liking, commentary and sharing to support the effective collaboration amongst our global teams.
Project Delivery - Suite of world class tools that enable the efficient and effective delivery of complex transformation programs. Users benefit from:
- Test management (powered by JIRA) enables and supports the execution of complex testing events
- Requirements management (Confluence and Jira) enables KPMG teams to consistently document, prioritize, and track client requirements
- Enterprise modelling (ARIS) supports the design of current and future state enterprise models
- Project management (Clarizen) enables us to better plan, coordinate and manage large organizational transformations across multiple client businesses and geographies in real-time
- Project space (Confluence) enables project teams to share, create and elaborate on content, and get work done
- Maturity assessment (Qualtrics survey) approach designed to evaluate a client against the KPMG 5 point Maturity Models.