GI Alert: Support for automotive companies developing products and technologies (R&D)
GI Alert: Support for automotive companies
The National Centre for Research and Development has announced another call for funding research and development projects carried out by companies from the automotive sector.
Measure 1.2 Sectoral R&D programmes – INNOMOTO Programme
Call for proposals date
The call for proposals will be open between 11 May and 10 July 2018.
PLN 300 million
- industrial research:
- up to 80 per cent for SMEs
- up to 65 per cent for large firms
- experimental development:
- up to 60 per cent for SMEs
- up to 40 per cent for large firms
Who can apply for support?
SMEs, large enterprises and consortia of undertakings can apply for support.
Subject of support
Support will be granted for industrial research and experimental development performed in the following research areas:
- innovative production, regeneration, recovery and recycling technologies,
- innovative vehicles and drive systems,
- innovative parts, components and systems for use in vehicles.
Rules for project implementation
- the amount of eligible costs of the project should be between PLN 1 million and PLN 30 million,
- the project should be undertaken outside of Mazowieckie Province,
- the project should be aimed at producing new or significantly improved products, technological solutions or services.
Amendments to the evaluation process
The possibility to amend the grant proposal in accordance with experts’ remarks has been introduced.
All grant proposals submitted with KPMG’s assistance in the last INNOMOTO call for proposals received support: the total grant amount of c. PLN 40 million.
How can we help?
KPMG advisors from the Innovation, Grants & Incentives team have extensive professional experience in providing effective advice to companies applying for grants from public funds. We would be pleased to present you with detailed information with regard to state aid procedures. We will also perform the following activities:
- we will evaluate your activities focusing on assessment concerning possibility of obtaining financing from public funds. Also we gladly help you with the selection of appropriate sources of financing,
- advise on how to best organize the legal and organizational framework of your activity in order to optimise funding possibilities,
- assist your organization in selecting scientific partners, drafting the consortium agreement and subcontracting issues,
- prepare a grant application along with other required application documents,
- monitor the application form during the evaluation procedure,
- help you to properly document the incurred costs in order to secure reimbursement and implement proper principles of keeping accounting and tax records.
© 2021 KPMG Sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit Governance page.
The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.