Changes in CIT from 2021
Webcast will be held on 3 December 11:00 - 12:00 (CET)
During the webcast, we will discuss the final changes for 2021, which, according to the rules of the legislation, must be announced by 30 November 2020. Changes will have a significant impact on many taxpayers. Since the amended regulations shall enter into force from 1st January 2021, there is little time left to analyze their impact on business practice. Therefore, it is crucial for taxpayers to acquaint themselves with the key information and solutions proposed by KPMG experts.
Webcast "Changes in CIT from 2021" will be held on 3 December 11:00 - 12:00 (CET)
- Limited partnerships and general partnerships to become CIT payers;
- Estonian CIT and special investment fund;
- Obligation to prepare and publish a report on implementation of tax strategy;
- New regulations for real estate companies;
- Other changes and planned changes to withholding tax.
The webcast will be hosted by experts from the Corporate Tax Advisory team at KPMG Poland:
- Przemysław Szywacz, Partner,
- Wojciech Majkowski, Director.
During webcast, KPMG's expert will be answering questions on chat:
- Marcin Michna, Manager
In order to register for the webcast, please fill in an application form by 3 December 3 2020, 11:00.
Participation in the webcast is free, however, it is possible only after receiving confirmation of participation from the organizer. We kindly inform you that applications from entities competing with KPMG will not be accepted.
The organizer of the meeting reserves the right to select applications, as well as to change the date or cancel the event.