COVID-19 – Tax Measures
Webcast goes live on 30 March 2020 at 14:00 - 15:00 CET
The COVID-19 pandemic and the related income drop, cost increase and supply chain disruption, topped up by the requirement of timely settlement of liabilities, including those of public law nature, bring a whole new range of challenges to be faced by entrepreneurs, which may lead to losing financial liquidity and, in consequence, bankruptcy.
During the webcast our experts will present the repertoire of existing and planned solutions offered by law (including the new "Anti-Crisis Shield"), which may reduce the negative impact of the pandemic on financial stability of businesses.
The webcast entitled "COVID-19 – Tax Measures" goes live on 30 March 2020 at 14:00 – 15:00 CET.
Topics to be covered:
- Business issues and expected support;
- Tax measures already available (deferred payment, instalments, tax waiver);
- "Anti-Crisis Shield" proposed by the Polish government;
- European outlook.
The webcast will be hosted by:
- Marcin Rudnicki, Tax Partner, Head of International Tax at KPMG in Poland;
- Łukasz Kupiec, Tax Assistant Manager, Tax Litigation and Controversy at KPMG in Poland.
To register for the webcast, please fill out the registration form by 14:00 CET on 30 March 2020.
Webcast will be held in English. Participation in the webinar is free of charge, but only possible after receiving confirmation email from the organizer. We would like to inform you that the participation of KPMG's competitors in the event will not be accepted.
The organizer reserves the right to select entries and to change the date or cancel the event.
We look forward to welcoming you!