An opportunity to discuss among practitioners the challenges and priorities associated with the process of procurement of innovation.
26 Jan. 17, 9:30AM - 1:30PM, CET
KPMG in Poland is organizing the Procurement Innovation Challenge Conference. During the conference, our speakers will present the results of a nationwide KPMG survey devoted to procurement of innovative solutions from start-up companies, and partnerships with strategic suppliers.
Han Gerrits, Partner at KPMG, Innovation Factory, will share the practices used in the area of procurement of modern crowdsourcing platforms. Furthermore, there will be an opportunity to examine the barriers and success factors of partner cooperation with suppliers through the panel discussion and the speech by a Special Guest who will share practical experience of managing innovation in procurement. The meeting will be hosted by Katarzyna Cichoń and Jan Karasek.
|KPMG Procurement Innovation Challenge Conference||REGISTER|
Events & Conferences
- 9:00 - 9:30 Registration for participants
- 9:30 - 10:00 Innovation management in enterprises
- 10:00 - 10:40 Presentation of the results of the KPMG Procurement Innovation Challenge survey
- 10:40 - 11:10 Crowdsourcing in the procurement of innovation – case study
- 11:10 - 11:30 Coffee break
- 11:30 - 12:00 Special guest – innovation leader in procurement
- 12:00 - 13:00 Discussion panel
- 13:00 - 13:15 Communication of the initiatives of a working group – Guidelines for Innovative Procurement
- 13:15 - 13:45 Grants and incentives in the process of procurement of innovation
- 13:45 Lunch