The 2021 KPMG Tax and Accounting Congress will be held on 20-21 January. The global pandemic has redefined the business environment we operate in and forced many businesses to re-engineer their organizational and strategic orientation. It also impacted the way we contact and enter into interactions. The 11th edition of the Congress, for the first time in its history, will be streamed online exclusively and will last for two days, hosting 13 lectures given by 25 KPMG experts. The event will be held in Polish with simultaneous interpretation into English.
The program of the 11th KPMG Tax and Accounting Congress
The leitmotif of the first day of the KPMG Congress will be the key amendments to the law in force. Topics explored include the latest trends in tax auditing, changes in CIT, 2021 tax challenges for individuals and employers, new VAT regulations, the concept of beneficial owners and withholding tax, as well as sources of financing for businesses in 2021-2027.
The focus of the second day of the event will be on digital transformation, financial reporting, trends and challenges brought by international taxes, transfer pricing, amendments to the Polish Commercial Companies Code as well as legal aspects of preparing a company for sale.
KPMG Tax and Accounting Congress is the largest undertaking of this type in Poland, addressed to presidents and board members as well as representatives of management staff responsible for tax and accounting matters in companies, including financial directors, chief accountants and heads of financial reporting and controlling departments.
- Registration was open until January 14, 2021.
- Participation is subject to accreditation and it is free of charge.
- The conference will be held in Polish, simultaneous interpreting service will be available during each presentation.
- Please send your registration forms using your corporate email address.
- Please note that submissions made by entities competing with KPMG will not be accepted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to select submissions, change the date or cancel the event.