ENR industry participants need to stay adaptive and flexible to help maximize value from operations and enhance competitive advantage in a constantly disruptive global market.
That's where KPMG can help. We assist companies in responding quickly to industry trends and business issues.
KPMG’s energy practice is a multi-disciplinary team of financial, engineering, project management, supply chain and procurement professionals that understand the demanding economic environment and ever-changing regulatory requirements. This helps us to develop high quality services, approaches, and innovative thinking that can provide practical strategies to help achieve stronger financial and operating results.
We support with:
Areas in which we have assisted our clients include:
- Transaction Advisory Services;
- Identifying and implementing cost optimization approaches;
- Delivering effective tax consulting;
- Understanding and advising on possible financial and operational risks;
- Implementation and conversion to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS); and
- Mitigating external risks by helping implement solid internal controls.
Our infrastructure, government and healthcare (IGH) clients include various funding agencies, hospitals and other government projects.
Our infrastructure, government and healthcare (IGH) clients include...