Trainee Recruitment Program
We are delighted to announce that the Trainee Recruitment Program for Summer 2022 is now open for applications. We are hiring within Audit & Assurance, Tax and Advisory.
We at KPMG – Inspire Confidence and Empower Change
- CA Track - Students from batch FTS-20 to most recent FTS and who have cleared minimum 10 papers from AFC and CAF can apply. We will shortlist based on performance against scorecard.
- ACCA Track - ACCA affiliate and finalist with 1 or 2 papers left. We will shortlist based on performance against scorecard.
- The form has been designed to make it easier for you to apply and enable us to make an objective decision about how well you fit the profile of Trainee Students we aim to recruit.
- Once you submit the form we will acknowledge its receipt immediately. You need not worry that you cannot save it or it will be lost in cyberspace.
- Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of our Trainee Recruitment team.
- Both tabs i.e., questions given in the scorecard and the form has to be filled for submission.
The recruitment for the Summer 2022 session is now open.
Incomplete, incorrectly filled application forms, failure to follow instructions will render the application invalid.
Candidates from Specific Degree Awarding Institutes - SDAIs (LUMS and IBA) with major in Accounting and Finance can submit their CV's at email@example.com.
In case of any change of information, please contact via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Karachi office
email@example.com - Karachi office
firstname.lastname@example.org - Karachi office
email@example.com - Karachi office
firstname.lastname@example.org - Karachi office
email@example.com - Lahore office
firstname.lastname@example.org - Islamabad office
Only short-listed candidates will receive a phone call. You are expected to bring photocopies of the following documents at the time of interview.
- Mark Sheet or Transcript of Matric / O Levels, Intermediate / A Levels, B.Com / B.Sc. / B.A., any other equivalent.
- Graduation Degree.
- ICAP registration card.
- Completion Certificate of ACCA.
- Result sheet of AFC/CAF/ACCA students.
- Certificate(s) of merit / awards / prizes and / or scholarship(s) if awarded.
- Computerized National Identity Card (photocopy).
- 2 recent passport size photographs (Dress code: Business Formal).
KPMG Privacy Notice for all Applicants: I consent to have my personal details saved in a database for the purpose of this application to KPMG Pakistan.
We at KPMG Pakistan are geared towards attracting the best talent to provide value added services to our clients.
Find out about the services we offer clients and where your skills may be best suited.
We value experienced people who have worked a couple of years be it in the same industry or otherwise.
Make KPMG your next move.