Helping your organization be resilient in the face of challenging conditions.
In today’s digital world, decision-makers can’t afford to be held back by cyber risks. They need to make bold decisions and feel confident that their cyber strategy, defences and recovery capabilities will protect their business and support their growth strategies. Across all sectors and in every geography, business executives are asking themselves the same questions:
- Can I balance information protection and accessibility?
- What does a ‘good’ cyber security strategy look like in my sector? • Can I prioritize cyber risks based on my company’s strategy?
- How do I determine the right level of investment? Where should I put my investments?
- How can I prevent or mitigate the disruption of a cyber-event? How do I ensure that our business returns to normal as quickly as possible?
At KPMG, our global network of business-savvy cyber security member firm professionals understands that businesses cannot be held back by cyber risk. KPMG professionals recognize that cyber security is about risk management – not risk elimination. Working shoulder-to-shoulder with you, KPMG member firm professionals can help you work through strategy and governance, organizational transformation, cyber defense and cyber response:
- Strategy and governance: Focusing on security needs versus wants, KPMG teams build enterprise-wide security strategies that help to move organizations from reacting in crisis mode to having a proactive, value-added business solution.
- Transformation: KPMG’s Cyber Security Services practice can help deliver large-scale transformation programs through global service and methodology / tool alignment to help build and improve your programs and processes.
- Cyber defence: Our team can help you maintain your information protection agenda as your business and technology programs evolve by providing greater visibility and understanding of changing risks.
- Cyber response: KPMG Cyber Security professionals have experience in investigations, digital forensics, and recovery which can help your organization secure evidence, understand what happened, mitigate risks, and support internal, legal and/or law enforcement inquiries.