Risk management should be embedded within the culture of the organization so that everyone is focused on managing and optimizing risk.
Risk management should be embedded within the culture of the organization so that every...
Our Risk Consulting business helps companies minimize the impact of unpredictable events that may affect operations and impact the success of the business. Not only do we help you manage your risks, but we also help you understand how to transform these risks into opportunities.
Governance, Risk and Compliance Services (GRCS)
Our Governance, Risk and Compliance Services are designed to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of internal audit functions, enterprise risk management programs, reviews of third-party relationships and risk and controls management.
- Internal Audit Strategic Sourcing
- Internal Controls over Financial Reporting/Sarbanes Oxley Assistance Services
- Quality Audit Reviews
- Internal Control Design/Establishing an Internal Audit Function
- Data Analytics enabled Internal Audit
- Climate Change and Sustainability Reporting
- Regulatory and Compliance Assessment and Other Related Services
- Attestation and Performance Audit
- Enterprise Risk Assessment and Enterprise Risk Management
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
Our Forensic team utilizes systematic global methodologies in order to help you achieve the highest level of business integrity and manage the risk of investigation, litigation and regulatory enforcement sanctions.
- Anti-Money Laundering and Trade Sanctions Services and Solutions
- Fraud Risk Management
- Integrity Due Diligence
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Proactive Services
Accounting Advisory Services (AAS)
Our AAS team is committed in working with you on a range of activities to identify significant accounting implications under international and local accounting standards and how these will impact your tax, financial reporting, systems and processes and people.
- Credit Risk Services including reviews, risk reporting and Credit Model Validation
- Operational Risk Management
- Actuarial Services and Insurance Risk Services
- Regulatory Services, Gap Analysis and Readiness Assistance
- Financial Instruments Accounting Impairment Change