KPMG in the Philippines hosted Staying Connected Episode 8: Strategies for Returning to Work on 12 May 2020. In this episode, The Medical City Hospital Infection Control & Epidemiology Center Director Karl Evans Henson, KPMG in China Chief Operating Officer Ian O’Brien, KPMG in the Philippines Vice Chairman and COO Emmanuel P. Bonoan and Advisory Partner Michael Guarin shared their insights on post-ECQ measures to ensure continuity of business operations.
You may also access our previous episodes here:
- Episode 1: We’ve Got You COVID: Reviewing the BIR’s Response to the Lockdown
- Episode 2: A Framework for Managing Through Crisis
- Episode 3: Business Continuity Amidst the Coronavirus
- Episode 4: Implications of COVID-19 on Banks’ Risk Management
- Episode 5: Managing Cash and Working Capital in Times of Crisis
- Episode 6:Staying Cyber Secure: Achieving Resilience Towards the New Normal
- Episode 7: We’ve Got You COVID: Reviewing the BIR’s Responses and Measures Part 2
The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.