KPMG in the Philippines, in partnership with The American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, Inc., hosted Staying Connected Episode 11: Shared Services and Business Process Organizations: Resoluteness during COVID-19 on 26 May 2020. In this episode, Teleperformance Philippines Chief Operations Officer Mike Lytle, KPMG in India Risk Consulting Partner and Corridors Head (ASEAN, HK, Taiwan) Neeraj Bansal, KPMG in India Management Consulting Executive Director Arun Sharma and KPMG in the Philippines Advisory Partners Kristine I. Aguirre and Imelda H. Corros discussed issues and challenges faced by Shared Services and Business Process Organizations and shared what measures can be implemented now and on a long-term basis.
Connect with our presenters
We would be glad to either connect you with our presenters or provide you a copy of the presentation and session notes. Please send us an email at email@example.com or message us via our social community pages.
Your feedback is important to us
Please let us know how your experience was by filling out the evaluation form.
You may also access our previous episodes here:
- Episode 1: We’ve Got You COVID: Reviewing the BIR’s Response to the Lockdown
- Episode 2: A Framework for Managing Through Crisis
- Episode 3: Business Continuity Amidst the Coronavirus
- Episode 4: Implications of COVID-19 on Banks’ Risk Management
- Episode 5: Managing Cash and Working Capital in Times of Crisis
- Episode 6:Staying Cyber Secure: Achieving Resilience Towards the New Normal
- Episode 7: We’ve Got You COVID: Reviewing the BIR’s Responses and Measures Part 2
- Episode 9: Supply Chain in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Episode 10: Navigating the Impact of COVID-19: Economic Updates and Government Incentives