The right technology, implemented properly, appropriately managed and monitored, can lead to significant gains in growth.
The right technology, implemented properly, appropriately managed and monitored, can lead
Organizations are now focused on ensuring access to valuable information and insights to achieve business growth. Through technology, you can achieve a higher level of business performance.
As the information security landscape continues to evolve and cyber-attacks become increasingly sophisticated, cyber security has become a top priority of many organizations.
We offer the following Cyber Security Services:
- Cyber Maturity Assessment
- Compliance Assessment
- Cyber Strategy /Target Operating Model Development
- Information Governance and Privacy
- Third-Party Security Risk Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Business Resilience
- Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Technical Assessments
- Incident Response Readiness and Planning
- Threat Intelligence/Continuous Monitoring
Technology Risk and Assurance Services
Our Technology Risk group has extensive experiences and skills to help you better comprehend and manage technology, cyber and information risks. By closely understanding your business issues and strategies, we can design methods to manage risks to further your organization's objectives.
Our services include:
- Emerging Technology Risk (ET R) Services
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GR C) Technology and Controls Integration
- IT Attestation
- IT Internal Audit
Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Conduct digital learning journey
- Map start-up landscape
- Explore new technologies
- Map customer journey
- Understand as-is situation
- Analyze pain points
Ambition & value options
- Derive a high-level digital ambition
- Define and align evaluation parameters
- Develop value options
- Design detailed roadmap
- Define stakeholders and resources
- Assemble project team(s)
- Develop detailed business case
- Rank options
- Prepare board presentation
- Iterative validation of options
- Sprint: Strategy and Business Model
- Sprint: Processes + Assets
- Sprint: Organization + Culture
- Mobilize business units
- Brief functional heads
- Generate initial success stories
- Implement new normal
- Govern and track implementation
- Manage change
- Complete handover to business unit leaders
Construct new normal
- Build new organizational structure
- Test new designs within business units
- Start knowledge transfer
Powered Enterprise Solution
Our Powered Enterprise is an outcome-driven business transformation solution that combines deep functional knowledge, proven delivery capability and cloud technologies and robotic process
automation to drive sustainable change, raise performance and add lasting value. We help you tap straight into advanced organizational design, leading technologies, processes and operating models.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Knowing which system best suits your business needs and growth plans is vital. Our team is informed on leading technology platforms and we can bring out the best of the technology to meet your organizational needs across functions such as human capital management, financial management, customer experience, procurement advisory, supply chain management and IT service management.
With our capabilities, we offer implementation services on the following ERP solutions:
Systems Applications and Products (SAP)
Our team has extensive experience in managing and executing the full suite of SAP Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) services including SAP strategy, planning, quality assurance and third-party oversight or client-side advisory.
We have multi-disciplinary teams with a proven track record of successful global, multi-phased implementations and upgrades.
We have experienced and dedicated certified technology specialists in:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Installation and configuration
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM customization and configuration
Our services include implementation for applications such as ERP (MS Dynamics AX), CRM, SharePoint and Business Intelligence.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
RPA, or "Digital Labor”, enables the automation of a wide range of human handled tasks by leveraging cognitive tools such as Al and machine learning.