Accounting Advisory Services
Accounting Advisory Services
KPMG can assist with complex financial reporting, systems and accounting challenges, and accounting support for due diligence and tax assignments.
Accounting Advisory Services team can assist with complex financial reporting.
It’s more important than ever to obtain specialist technical accounting advice. Expert accountancy guidance and support can not only help your business adapt to new demands, but it can also promote wider success.
At KPMG, our Accounting Advisory Services team is committed to helping you reach the right accounting solution, in the context of reporting objectives, commercial reality and regulatory requirements. Our accounting advisory professionals bring in-depth technical accounting knowledge, capital markets insight and substantial industry experience. We provide technical advice, financial statement reviews, GAAP conversions and impact analyses of new accounting standards, restructurings and group simplifications and strategic training solutions across a range of industries.
We are experienced in advising clients on challenging, complex issues arising from transactions, business decisions and regulatory changes. Our specialist teams can also provide guidance on joint ventures, strategic alliances and partnerships at all stages from creation through to exit. For more information about our accounting advisory services, contact our team today.
Our Accounting Advisory Services practice works with our firms’ clients on a range of important matters with significant accounting ramifications, including:
- on-call for complex technical accounting queries
- accounting transaction support (such as merger, acquisitions and divestitures activity)
- accounting framework changes (such as converting from New Zealand differential reporting or old GAAP to New Zealand equivalent to International Financial Reporting Standards or Public Benefit Entity International Public Sector Accounting Standards)
- navigating new and amended financial reporting standards
- initial public offerings reporting
When extraordinary circumstances create a need for temporary assistance, e.g. during M&A activity or restructuring, we are able to co-source scarce accounting and financial reporting resources.
We can help clients deal with the accounting considerations involved in new regulatory compliance initiatives, including new accounting standards or regulatory pronouncements. We can also assist clients in fulfilling capital market expectations of reliable, transparent and detailed financial information.
We aim to deliver a consistent, high quality service. This service is backed by the resources of:
- teams of financial reporting professionals in 145 countries worldwide, with in-depth sector knowledge and business advisory skills
- one of the world’s leading business advisory networks.
We are the trusted accounting advisers to the boards and executives of some of the world’s leading organisations.
Download a copy of New Zealand Financial Reporting Framework.
KPMG’s Global IFRS Institute