We have extensive experience in providing contract compliance services to a wide range of organisations. Gaining the full value due from contracts is a chief concern for many organisations. It enhances income, reduces costs and, particularly in the case of public sector entities, meets output expectations.
KPMG's CCS professionals are experienced in serving a variety of our firms' clients in a wide range of industries in areas such as software asset management, royalties, distribution agreements, advertising, digital content and more. As a result, we understand the complexities and nuances of a range of business contracts, processes and procedures and have been able to help companies recover revenue misstated in self-reporting statements while maintaining and improving relationships with their business partners.
How KPMG can help
- Software Asset management (SAM) — can include a review of people, process and technology areas against the industry SAM standards, or providing specific vendor/brand licensing assistance services to help reduce a particular area of software-related spending.
- Software End-User License Review — monitors license compliance for software vendors, leading to increased current and future licensing and maintenance revenue.
- Royalty Compliance — aims to recover fees, help strengthen licensing relationships and identify opportunities for mitigating risk.
- Vendor Contracts — advises on management of vendor relationships.
- Ad Agency Contract Compliance — aims to identify significant cost recoveries or other improvement opportunities.
- Reseller and Distributor Review — assists with the enforcement of contracts with channel partners.
- Digital Distribution — assists digital content owners in assessing the completeness and accuracy of self-reporting of content distribution.
- Intellectual Property (IP) Audit — assistance in assessing and optimizing processes of the IP governance throughout different stages of the IP lifecycle.
Why choose KPMG?
- Deep industry experience — improving revenue or reducing costs as well as resolving complex relationship and contracting issues.
- Understanding of partner relationships — we work in a non-adversarial way to help business partners understand the terms of their agreements.
- Objectivity and confidentiality — giving reassurance to third parties in a review.
- An established methodology and approach enables us to focus on your specific environment.
- Global reach — through our network of member firms we can provide contract compliance professionals worldwide.