- You and your authorised users (as nominated by you and agreed by us) may be provided with login credentials for the Tool. If you wish to nominate a third party from outside your organisation as an authorised user, you and the third party may be required to sign additional terms related to that third-party access.
- You are responsible for keeping these login credentials secure and confidential and are responsible for all activities that take place using your login credentials. You are liable for the conduct of your authorised users (including any loss, damage or claim caused by their conduct) as if it were your own.
- It is also your responsibility to promptly notify us if you become aware of any authorised user who should no longer have access to the Tool, or any event or action which might reasonably impair the security of the Tool.
- The Tool is the property of KPMG or a third-party supplier. You must not compromise or attempt to compromise the Tool or the infrastructure over which it is provided. Our expectation is that you will respect both the third-party supplier and KPMG’s rights when using the Tool. We make no representations or warranties where the Tool is provided by third party suppliers.
- You are responsible for any data, information and materials (including documents) provided, made available or posted by you on the Tool (‘Your Materials’). You must ensure that Your Materials:
- comply with all applicable laws;
- do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other party;
- do not contain any viruses, bots, worms or other harmful code;
- are not defamatory, fraudulent, indecent or inappropriate; and
- do not give rise to any civil or criminal liability for us or any third party assisting us in the performance of the services.
You acknowledge that in the event of an actual or suspected infringement, KPMG or the third-party supplier may remove the infringing material and/or your access to the Tool.
- The Tool is not intended to be used for archival purposes and you should retain separate copies of Your Materials. Access to the Tool may be suspended, limited, denied, or disabled at any time, including for reasons outside of our control. Content contained in the Tool may not be recoverable. We have no responsibility for recovering or providing to you Your Materials contained in the Tool.
- Any chat functionality within the Tool will not be used to provide advice, accordingly, no reliance may be placed on information shared through that chat functionality. Further, you must not use that chat functionality to provide us with formal instructions or directions.
- You may terminate your access to the Tool, and we may terminate or suspend your access to the Tool, at any time.