This year, the KPMG Agribusiness Agenda looks at the unique perspectives across the segments or ‘voices’ of the food and fibre sector: Capital Providers, Educators & Scientists, Emerging Leaders, Farmers & Producers, Māori Leaders, CEOs & Business Leaders.
While the opportunity for New Zealand’s food and fibre sector is greater than it has ever been, the issues raised by these diverse voices mean now more than ever we need leaders to listen and act on these diverse opinions.
Our annual survey indicates that the issues facing leaders across the sector remain extensive, with much work still be done.
Key issues include:
- Addressing environmental challenges
- Empowering people
- Committing to a digital future
- Strengthening communities
- Confronting the tough problems
- Building trust and creating consensus
Webinar Recording - KPMG Agribusiness Agenda launch, 30 June 2020
This webinar launched our 2020 Agribusiness Agenda, Agenda Voices: Listening to diverse perspectives. This year’s Agenda explores the unique perspectives across our food and fibre industry, to identify the similarities and differences between different segments or ‘voices’ of the industry: Capital Providers, Educators & Scientists, Emerging Leaders, Farmers & Producers, Māori Leaders, CEOs & Business Leaders.
Get in touch
- Ian Proudfoot - Global Head of Agribusiness, Partner - Audit
- Jack Keeys - Agri-Food Research & Insights Analyst
- Andrew Watene - Associate Director - Performance Consulting
- Genevieve Steven - Farm Enterprise Consultant, Ashburton
- Brent Love - Partner, Enterprise
- Justine Fitzmaurice - Associate Director, Consulting