Our Banking and Finance team helps banking institutions and finance companies to meet challenges head on. With a broad range of services and advice as well as trusted relationships with prudential and market regulators, our team is well positioned to support New Zealand's banks.
This team has also been sharing insights with the industry for over 30 years in our regular FIPS reports (Financial Institutions Performance Survey). We keep the industry equipped with the market analysis and knowledge it needs to stay ahead of the curve.
How we can help
- external and internal audit
- corporate tax management and specialist tax services
- risk management advisory services
- capital adequacy and liquidity management
- regulatory compliance, assurance and implementation
- anti-money laundering (AML) and fraud risk management services
- cyber risk management
- productivity improvements and operating model transformation
- customer and channel analytics, design and management
- digital strategy design, including cognitive technology
- foresight and innovation
- mergers, acquisitions and divestments
Connect with us