KPMG Netherlands in collaboration with the World Petroleum Council, Shell, TNO and IRO - The Association of Dutch Suppliers in the Offshore Energy Industry hosted a series of four webcasts over four days that looked at the Oil & Gas industry as key players in the Energy Transition. The focus of the conversations was the North Sea where innovative energy production and supply models are tested and implemented.
Webcast - “Blue Hydrogen” a Carbon Neutral Natural Gas
- Ewald Breunesse, manager Energy Transitions at Shell: moderator
- Alice Krekt, program director Climate Change at Deltalinqs
- Barthold Schroot, program manager Advice & Innovation at EBN
- Hydrogen is likely to play a major role as energy carrier, economically to transport and store.
- Well positioned as carbon neutral fuel for industries and transport.
- Large scale CO2 usage and storage (CCUS) required.
The World Petroleum Council is dedicated to the promotion of sustainable management and use of the world’s oil, gas and other energy resources for the benefit of all.
Other webcasts in the series
For more information, please contact Joan Eischen, director Markets.