If you have any questions around complex accounting issues, you can discuss them with our specialists. For example:
- I am looking for someone who can support my Finance team with reporting advice about complex accounting subjects.
- How can I make sure I implement regulatory changes in my financial records correctly and in timely fashion?
- I have received a letter from the regulator containing questions about the reporting of a specific transaction in the annual financial statements. How can I obtain advice to support our position?
- I am not sure that I have reported a specific transaction correctly; can I obtain support for my position?
KPMG will help you find a solution in the context of your reporting objectives and the relevant legislation and regulations. Our specialists are here to provide helpful and accessible support in a range of forms, such as:
- someone you can call for ad hoc accounting questions;
- a sparring partner to discuss ideas about your position and alternative options;
- help drawing up ‘accounting position papers’ in support of your position and incorporating them into the annual financial statements;
- online or in-person training of individuals and large or small groups of people within your organisation.
For questions, please contact Wilbert Vos.