Transaction Services offers transaction-related services for mergers, acquisitions and sales, such as:
- Due diligence (DD): analysis of the Target, resulting in a report setting out our findings including depending on the case commercial, financial (history and forecasts/business plans), fiscal, pensions, IT and all kinds of other aspects.
- Vendor due diligence (VDD): the same as the regular DD, but in this case an independent and thoroughly documented due diligence from the seller's side.
- SPA advice: assistance in translating DD findings to the purchase contract.
- Pre-deal evaluation: based on an ‘outside-in view’, we make an initial analysis of the Target.
- Bid services: we assist companies when they are bidding for a business or receive bids from other companies if they are themselves the Target.
- Vendor Assistance (VA): support during the entire sale process for a company or business unit.
- Independent Business Review: independent study commissioned by a financing bank or other stakeholder. Assisting buyers in integrating purchased companies or business units.