Your trusted advisors in M&A, divestitures, joint ventures and alliances, capital funding and financing transactions, restructuring and more.
KPMG specialists combine global insights, sector experience and functional expertise.
In today’s market, it’s critical that every decision is made from a fully informed perspective on your deal, your business, your sector and the global marketplace. That’s why we build teams of highly specialized individuals across multiple disciplines working together to share information and insights that help drive value throughout your business transformation and transaction lifecycle. We can rapidly mobilize an integrated team of specialists by drawing from more than 7,300 Deal Advisory professionals working as part of our network of 162,000 professionals across 152 countries. Your team will have the deep knowledge, experience and foresight in the areas critical to your deal or restructuring.
Get the global insights, local knowledge and connections to help you act with confidence around the world.
With teams already on the ground in all major global markets, as well as Centers of Excellence that enable us to bring necessary experience to smaller markets, we can quickly mobilize a team to help you master the ins and outs of virtually any geography or market, and forge key relationships. Wherever opportunities take you, you can count on the consistent quality standards and results you expect from KPMG.
Meet our Deal Advisory regional heads:
Matthew Tedford, Americas Regional Head
Bob Yap, ASPAC Regional Head
Vikram Hosangandy, EMA Regional Head
Count on your team for the functional and technical expertise you need.
Your team will include specialists with deep knowledge and experience in virtually all the areas that could potentially impact your deal or restructuring, from business, operational and deal strategy to M&A advisory, valuations, integration and turnaround.
Every step of the way, we think like an investor. That means we provide actionable, practical advice designed to help unlock, drive and preserve value.
Meet our Deal Advisory specialists:
Richard Heis, Global Head of Insolvency
- Leading specialists who assess the situation, spot the risks and opportunities and consider the merits of each option (or combination of options) for the different stakeholders to help companies maximize available value.
Phil Isom, Global Head of M&A
- Leading specialists providing wide-ranging M&A advisory services, including mergers, acquisitions, divestments, leveraged buyouts and structured financing.
John Kelly, Global Head of Integration/Separation
- Leading specialists who focus on synergy evaluation, integration and separation planning, and transition service agreement support.
Angel Martin Torres, Gobal Head of Financial Restructuring
- Leading specialists who will identify appropriate restructuring options, create action plans and contingency plans, and provide support in gaining stakeholder agreement and implementing the restructuring efficiently and effectively.
Daniel Tiemann, Global Head of Transaction Services
- Leading specialists who provide financial due diligence, lender due diligence and SPA contract assistance.
Arco Verhulst, Global Head of M&A Tax
- Leading specialists who specialize in tax structuring consulting, tax due diligence, and post-transaction tax integration services.
Benefit from deep sector knowledge and experience.
We have global and regional networks working together to cover industries including:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Business Services
- Consumer Goods
- General Industrials
- Healthcare Services
- Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals
- Mining & Minerals
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Utilities
- Telecommunications & Media
- Transportation & Logistics
Please contact our regional heads above for a Deal Advisory sector contact.