An ageing population, insufficient savings, European regulations and technology are forcing financial service providers to increasingly shift their focus to the customer.
Customers expect tailored products at the right times. New technology generates better data and analyses. As a result, more people than ever have access to financial products.
European regulations are making the financial sector more transparent and restoring confidence among consumers and the authorities, but they are also associated with significant implementation costs. This results in a constant tension between regulations and product innovation.
Due to shifts in government policy, the financial sector is being forced to change its way of thinking, refine its business models and identify new target groups. KPMG helps you to face these challenges in an integrated manner. With an eye to the future.
KPMG Netherlands’ Financial Services (FS) market group employs around 500 professionals. Our auditors and advisors have broad expertise, have earned their stripes in the field and know what is going on in the market.
If your questions are not limited to the Netherlands, we will call on our international KPMG network to provide you with the best possible service.
COVID-19 related articles
More artikelen en blogs
- COVID-19, an accelerator for the changes already underway in Banking?
- COVID-19: Valuing real estate amid uncertainty
- Making sense of solvency, capital and COVID-19 for the insurance sector
- The Implications of COVID-19 for the Real Estate Industry
- Do Insurers have COVID-19 covered?
- The future comes early: Insurance workforce transformation through COVID-19
- Impact of the COVID-19 crisis on Internal Audit Functions of financial institutions
- What are the specific accounting implications for insurers?
- Stress testing loan portfolios in times of crisis