The COVID-19 pandemic has necessitated a change in the way people live, work and engage with service providers. As we shift from short-term responses to the COVID-19 challenge to a new way of life, it is imperative for banks to be able to deliver their products and services digitally.
It is against this background that KPMG has completed a Digital Channels Scorecard for retail banks in Nigeria which provides insights on user experience and capability of digital channels to deliver products and services end-to-end without the need to visit the bank’s branch.
The webinar, themed Leveraging Superior UX on Digital Channels to drive Retail Banking Growth in Nigeria, will focus on insights garnered from retail banks leading the digital charge and the launch of the inaugural Scorecard publication. It will also highlight our observations on leading practices, emerging trends and perspectives on opportunities for improvement of the overall digital channels experience across the Nigerian retail banking sector.
Date: 1 September 2020
Time: 9:00am - 11:00am
Thematic areas to be covered via insight demos, panel discussion and presentation sessions, include:
- Why Digital Channels Matter
- Leaders versus Challengers – The Differentiating Factors
- The Next Frontiers for Digital Channels
- What “Good” Looks Like across 5 anchor Customer Journeys:
- Digital Onboarding
- Self Service
- Payment & Transfers
- Customer Care
- Connected Enterprise (Customer Centricity and the Enterprise) – how organisations can better orchestrate required backend capabilities (People, Process, Analytics, Technology) to effectively support delivery of superior customer experiences at the front-end digital channels.
Please visit the KPMG Digital Channels Scorecard 2020 portal https://bit.ly/KPMGDigitalChannelsScorecard2020 for registration.
For more information on the webinar, please contact the organizing committee via email on KPMGDigital@ng.kpmg.com or call Lanre Akomolafe +2348068866061