KPMG is a firm which provides you with an exciting and diverse experience during your articles.
KPMG offers a 36-month PAAB training contract with Assurance and Audit elective. This gives you the opportunity to achieve your Chartered Accountant qualification with a broad understanding of both business and finance.
· Must be a Namibian Citizen or a Permanent Resident
· Must have the Certificate in the Theory of Accountancy (CTA) or equivalent from a SAICA or ICAN accredited university
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be able to meet strict deadlines, perform under pressure and manage multiple tasks
· Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Word, with advanced knowledge of excel.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their applications to:
Contact Brunhilde Klukowski at: (061) 387500
Closing date: 18 December 2020