Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)'s digital reporting platform - Malaysian Business Reporting System (MBRS), is now into its third year of implementation. Since its launch on 27 September 2018, a high volume of Annual Returns and Financial Statements have been submitted digitally on MBRS.
Submission of Annual Returns, Certificate for Exempt Private Company (EPC) and Unaudited Financial Statements has been mandatory nationwide from 31 March 2019. We anticipate that submission of Financial Statements will eventually be made mandatory. The latter notwithstanding, SSM has been actively encouraging companies to proceed with voluntary submissions of Financial Statements before mandatory implementation. The high volume of Financial Statements submitted to-date on MBRS is testament to that impetus.
KPMG is providing the necessary training to equip users for the upcoming mandatory implementation. KPMG's Virtual MBRS - Financial Statements Training Modules are design to provide comprehensive understanding of MBRS, which helps prepare users for the digital transition to MBRS.
Virtual MBRS –MFRS Financial Statements Training
1. Background on XBRL and MBRS
2. Must-Knows about MBRS
3. Introduction to MBRS Preparation Tool (mTool) for Financial Statements
4. Guidance on mTool’sUseful Features
5. Practical Session with Detailed Guidance of Filling in MBRS Template for FS
6. Validation of MBRS Templates, Resolving Errors and Generating MBRS Zip File
7. Walk-Through on Filling in MBRS Template for KFI
8. Completing MBRS Submission for Financial Statements to SSM
• Full payment five (5) working days before the programme. Admittance will not be permitted unless full payment is received.
• All delegates must register with their own email address in order to access and attend the webinar. Entry into the webinar is unique to the registered delegate’s email address and is not transferable.
• KPMG’s webinar series are conducted online; hence, you will need to have stable internet access in order to participate. While you may view the webinar using a mobile device, it is recommended to participate using a laptop/PC for an optimal experience.
No refund will be given for cancellations received less than 7 working days before the event date. A substitute delegate is welcomed at no additional charge if the registered delegate is unable to attend (advance notice of 5 working days before the event is required.). If the event is cancelled by KPMG due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be reimbursed to the delegate.
This event is organized by About KPMG Management & Risk Consulting Sdn. Bhd.