This event has passed. Stay tuned for more events update
25 October 2018, 8:30AM - 5:30PM, MYT Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
MFRS 16, Leases introduces a single lessee accounting model which requires lessee to recognise assets and liabilities for the rights and obligations created by all leases. This workshop is designed to provide accounting and finance personnel with a thorough understanding in applying the new lease standard(MFRS 16) and how it would impact your business. Participants will also be assessing contract using the assessment binder developed by KPMG.
(Note: Participants to bring a lease contract as a sample for this session.)
One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya.
RM1,378 (RM1,272*) per person.
* Registration and payment received 3 weeks before the event/Registration of 3 or more persons under the same company or group of companies/KPMG Alumni members/KPMG clients.
Further information on the workshop is available here.
Way to Register:
|BY E-MAIL / FOR ENQUIRY:
||BY MAIL: (Cheque only)|
|Ms. Lam Pei Ming
at 03-7721 3959
|KPMG PLT, Level 10, KPMG Tower
8 First Avenue, Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
|08:30 - 09:00||Registration and light breakfast|
|09:00 - 10:30||• Introduction
• Lease definition
|10:30 - 11:00||Break and refreshments|
|11:00 - 13:00||• Lease definition (continued)
• Accounting model
- Lessee accounting
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 15:30||• Accounting model (continued)
- Lessee accounting (continued)
|15:30 - 16:00||Break and refreshments|
|16:00 - 17:30||• Accounting model (continued)
- Lessor accounting
- Other lease accounting topics
• Transition options
Assessment binder is incorporated throughout the workshop.
• Certificate of attendance will be issued for 8 CPE hours.
• Participants will receive a complimentary copy of KPMG’s First Impressions: IFRS 16 Leases that will help in your understanding of the new standard.
• Along with the above, participants will also receive an assessment binder for MFRS 16 that has been developed by KPMG in Malaysia.
• Who should attend: Directors, Audit Committee Members, Senior Management, Finance and Tax Managers/ Executives, Regulators and Academicians.