Khaidzir leads the Risk Consulting practice for KPMG in Malaysia, where he is also responsible for managing several business units including Governance, Risk and Compliance Services, Internal Audit and Compliance, and Enterprise Risk Management. He began his career as an internal audit executive with a tier-one finance company before joining a public listed company to establish and head the Internal Audit Division. Subsequently, Khaidzir moved on to become the Head of Internal Audit of a finance company, reporting to the Chairman of the Audit Committee.
Khaidzir has significant experience in compliance, internal audit, quality assessment review and risk management engagements for many Government and public-listed companies. He is well versed in the regulatory world, banking, finance and investment management, insurance, infrastructure, healthcare, consumer markets, port management, construction, and manufacturing. He has also assisted a number of clients who were seeking to list on the national stock exchange.
- Member, Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Member, Association of Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA)
- Member, Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Accredited assessor for the Quality Assurance Review Program, The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Board of Governor and Chartered Member, The Institute of Internal Auditors Malaysia (IIAM)