Set the pace or risk falling behind: Insurance CEOs Speak
Setting the Pace: Insurance CEOs Speak
Insurance CEOs share their short and longer-term outlook on growth, industry and market disruption, talent and transformation.
Set the pace or risk falling behind
At KPMG we spend a lot of time talking with insurance executives. And – in almost every case – our conversations turn to the topic of growth. Insurance executives recognize that the low-interest rate environment is not going away any time soon. And they feel the pace of competition heating up. The big question on everyone’s mind is how to achieve profitable growth in today’s insurance market.
To help answer this question, KPMG surveyed more than 100 CEOs from some of the world’s largest insurance and reinsurance organizations globally. We asked them about their growth expectations, their challenges, their investments and their capabilities. We talked about key topics such as technology, regulation, cyber risk and competition. And we learned about their strategies related to innovation, customer retention and transformation.
In our Set the Pace or Risk Falling Behind online article series we take a deeper dive into the big themes that insurance CEOs have said are most important to them - automation, D&A, cyber, growth, strategy and more. Articles will be published every two weeks until February 2017, so please, come back and visit us often. If you would like to speak to someone about the topics covered in the series, please email email@example.com or contact your local KPMG office.
- Turning partnerships into value
- Becoming an innovation catalyst
- Driving disruption and inspiring innovation: ConneXions Asia (CXA) builds a new proposition
- Facing the cyber threat in the insurance sector
- The robots have arrived. Are you ready?
- Embracing disruption – a fundamental rethink of the business
- Getting strategic value from D&A
- Transforming for the future, still a struggle for insurance CEOs?
- Getting strategic about inorganic growth: Insurance CEOs speak
- Key findings from the Insurance CEO Outlook survey
- Finding the winning formula: Insurance CEOs speak
© 2021 KPMG, a Mauritian partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organisation of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organisation please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.