KPMG’s global Industrial Manufacturing practice focuses on the Aerospace and Defense, Engineering and Industrial Products, and Metals industries.
KPMG’s global Industrial Manufacturing practice focuses on the Aerospace and Defense...
KPMG’s global Industrial Manufacturing (IM) practice focuses on the Aerospace and Defense and Metals industries as well as Engineering and Industrial Products which includes Conglomerates. Fueled by the experience and expertise of our industry professionals, our global network of member firms helps clients confront the complex challenges of today’s constantly changing environment to position themselves for growth.
With a deep understanding of the specific industry issues that impact clients, our IM practice is well-poised to deliver a broad range of audit, tax and advisory services, in the following areas:
The Growth Agenda
- High growth market strategies
- Market entry and expansion
- M&A and transaction services
- Corporate finance and valuations
- Private equity investment
Cost and Competitiveness
- Supply chain and distribution solutions
- Procurement transformation
- Improving operational efficiencies
- Finance transformation
- Internal improvement and sourcing advisory
- R&D management strategies
Risk, Governance and Regulatory Matters
- Enterprise risk management
- IT advisory solutions
- Governance, reporting and regulatory services
- Debt advice and securitization
- Global tax and transfer pricing services
- Sustainability and the environment
As customers look for innovation and quality at increasingly competitive prices, IM companies must look for new ways to manage risk, deliver exceptional products and reduce costs and time to market. While IM companies find themselves seeking opportunities for growth in both developed and high growth markets, KPMG’s global IM practice can help member firm clients adjust their business models to thrive within new cultures and operating environments and stay ahead of the competition.