Technology is at the core of what Distributed Ledger Technologies are, and we recognise that this is a tech-driven industry. The field of DLTs is vast with a number of different platforms already out there, each with its own particular benefits.
Applications cover a vast array of use-cases that can range in anything from creating smart contracts to efficiently cut out middle-men from multi-party financial transactions up to enabling consortiums to work more efficiently between them through a permissioned Blockchain.
By building in-house expertise as well as by being able to leverage the KPMG global network, KPMG in Malta is able to offer a number of services within the technical advisory field.
• Identifying and validating use-cases within your industry
• Setting up enterprise Blockchain environments and develop Smart Contracts
• Building of Distributed Apps
• Eliminating reliance on 3rd party services to verify and audit Blockchain transactions
• Creation of bespoke tools to assist service providers
• Delivering implementations of proprietary blockchain-based solutions
• Educating businesses in understanding the technology and its implications
• Including DLTs within a Digital Transformation programme.
The KPMG Software team in Malta is made up of a number of software engineers, focusing on a number of Emerging Technologies like DLTs as well as the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation.
© 2020 KPMG, a Malta civil partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative. All rights reserved.
KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a Swiss entity. Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.