Who are we?
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 145 countries. KPMG is one the largest professional services provider in Malta.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for bright and ambitious individuals wishing to pursue a career in accountancy and willing to join our vision and explore their limitless potential.
What are the benefits of studying with KPMG Learning Academy?
KPMG Learning Academy offers ACCA courses through Kaplan, one of the world’s largest and most diverse education provider. These ACCA modules will be presented as interactive Live Online lectures delivered online by expert tutors. Live Online offers you the benefits of the traditional classroom but with the flexibility of the online environment.
ACCA Live Online Classes consist of:
- Separate Tuition and Revision phases covering knowledge and application to the paper
- Classroom focused materials including further question practice and mock exams
- Live, interactive lectures accessible on the move via smart phone or tablet
- Lecture recordings made available to pause, rewind and recap tricky topics on demand
- Access to MyKaplan, the world leading learning management system with access to OnDemand course material - Bite sized, tutor led, digital content covering the entire syllabus
- Expert tutor help available via live chat, email or phone
- Five separate subjects including Maths and English or their equivalent
- 2 A’Levels
- 3 O’Levels
- Good organisational skills
- Can respond to changing priorities quickly and with good time management skills
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude with excellent attention to detail
- Eager to constantly learn, challenge the norm and be ready to offer support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Possess experience with Microsoft
What do we offer?
We offer you an ACCA contract which consists of a full time employment and part time study at the same time. This will allow you to have hands on experience on the subjects you will be covering during your ACCA course.
You will be entitled to a number of benefits that will help you to succeed in your journey;
Paid study leave
Examination day leave
Reimbursement for examinations
Reimbursement for course material and resources
Paid student membership fee
Good renumeration package
KPMG provides you with an environment where people are genuinely interested in helping you to grow, opportunities to advance in your career and immense opportunities to learn and develop. Above all, you will have the opportunity to work with an extraordinary team of people who care about your personal and professional development!
Connect with us
Annalise Farrugia Schembri
Senior Manager, People Performance and Culture
KPMG in Malta
Executive, People Performance and Culture
KPMG in Malta