About KPMG MBS
KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will be assisting the Talent Acquisition team in Malta & the UK. You will be responsible to interact and build relationships with our internal stakeholders, business leaders, hiring managers, and agencies, to sourcing, interviewing, and selecting quality candidates for the open positions.
You will get the chance to have a direct impact on our company’s growth.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Liaise with our marketing team to ensure our TA presence at local & international job fairs to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Build and maintain a strong social media presence through employment brand initiatives
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Work experience in Talent Acquisition or similar roles
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or similar
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar
- Certification obtained from an HR Certification Institute would be advantageous
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.