At KPMG Microsoft Business Solution we implement best in class solutions for Microsoft Azure, M365, ERP and CRM. We have extensive knowledge and expertise in all areas, enabling us to provide our clients with an integrated end-to-end solution. Our solutions are based on the Microsoft Azure and Dynamics range of products which enables us to deliver, powerful, adaptable cloud solutions. Such systems are strategic IT solutions which integrate all the management information across an entire organisation into one single intuitive software application.
The Senior Technical Architect is responsible for delivering and implementing KPMG’s M365 solutions for our clients. The Senior Architect will be comfortable presenting these solutions to clients in workshops and demonstrations. The Senior Architect will manage the end-to-end delivery working with other Architects and Consultants to ensure our projects are delivered with time and quality a key objective. The Senior Architect will mentor junior members of the team and encourage a collaborative working environment.
The Senior Architect will be responsible for
- Work with clients demonstrate how their cloud strategy aligns with Microsoft technology.
- Creating architectural designs based on customer requirements.
- Deliver product presentations and configured demonstrations to prove our ability to meet a prospect’s cloud adoption needs.
- Act as the Technical Design Authority on projects alongside the Solution Architects.
- Provide governance to projects and mentor members of the team.
- Showcase our propositions to customers via online webinars and face to face workshops.
- Engage with KPMG stakeholders and ensure our solutions are understood throughout the firm.
- Work on proposals and RFI’s alongside the sales and pre-sales teams.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by working closely with our Microsoft account teams.
Core Technical Knowledge Required
- Proven experience with M365 migrations and deployments, including tenant merges.
- Proven experience with M365 security and configuration.
- Proven experience with core M365 applications and services e.g. OneDrive, Teams, Exchange, Viva, SharePoint.
- Proven experience with M365 governance and data protection services including Information Protection and DLP.
- Proven experience with Azure AD including on premises Active Directory.
- Experience with Intune and EndPoint security and management.
- Ideally background in on premises infrastructure, virtualisation technologies or applications.
- M365 business adoption and change management
- Power Platform
- Unified Communications and meeting service
The Person should have 10+ years’ experience in cloud or infrastructure delivery
- Migration of applications and data or experience with business processmodernisation\analysis.
- Experience leading delivery engagements and managing technical teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range ofrelationships in a complex environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to presentinformation concisely, to communicate in a manner applicable to all levels.
- Able to produce high quality and professional presentations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure documents are consistent inlanguage, terminology and style.
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion
Be a part of our success
If you would like to implement industry leading ERP solutions, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to MBSMTfirstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office (Marsa).