KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is looking for a talented Azure DevOps Engineer to be a part of the Consultancy Services team, eager to work in a fast-paced environment. Due to expansion, this fantastic opportunity has arisen. This role will allow you, as a DevOps Engineer, to work with the world-famous Microsoft Azure and Dynamics platform on some of the best Dynamics 365 projects, acting as a point of reference for implementations of Integrations within Consultancy and Managed Services.
- Implement and control DevOps development processes to ensure robust source control, source flow and application configuration management across the various departments in the organization
- Execute our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery vision by working with the various teams to ensure high quality standards throughout the design, implement,test, build, release and deployment of out applications
- Help the organization achieve its infrastructure and configuration management strategy by assisting teams implement Infrastructure as Code wherever possible
- Participate in the selection and design of monitoring and metrics platforms and help with the implementation of efficient metrics boards
- Grow the technical awareness and expertise of the organization through peer-mentoring, coaching, and training
- Working with both on-shore and off/near-shore development teams
- Adhere to best practice and KPMG technical standards during all development
- Keep team and project managers updated with progress
- Identify any risks and issues early and raise through the appropriate governance channels
- Mentor junior team members to improve their skills
- Carry out additional duties as may occur
- Represent MBS in a professional and positive manner at all times
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working on Integration solutions in Azure Cloud
- Knowledge with Dynamics 365 architecture (Customer Engagement, Business Central, Finance & Operations (preferably using LCS) and Power Platform)
- Background in Development, Systems Architecture, and/or Configuration
- Working experience with GIT/TFVC version control system
- Good Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Boards and workitems
- Knowledge of SonarQube
- Experience in Automated Deployments with Continuous Integration workflows (YAML/terraform)
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment workflows (YAML/terraform)
- Knowledge of low-code approach technologies in particular Power Platform
- Experience in Azure Function and Logic Apps
- Working knowledge of the .NET platform
- The ability to work and cope with heavy workload in a time critical environment
- Effective written and oral communication skills is a must for presentations of work to clients
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team is committed to provide IT solutions and managed services to clients, in order to help them accomplish their technology enabled transformation programmes. This is carried out in collaboration with other companies of the
group as well as selected business partners. Our work focuses on ERP/CRM Solutions, Bespoke/Custom Development and Integration services.
Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions in Dynamics 365.
Be the change and make the change. Join our talented and successful team and make the leap into the future.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to implement industry leading ERP solutions, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to MBSMTemail@example.com or directly to the Malta office (Marsa).